Delivery and Returns
Once you have placed an order with us, our warehouse team based in the midlands of England will handpick your items, pack them in our fully recycled and recyclable packaging and make sure they reach you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about your delivery or encounter any problems please contact us or call us on +44 (0)20 8549 5888 to speak to our team, who can always look into your order for you.
Please reference or have your unique order number to hand.
Our team is dedicated to making sure you are happy with your Universal Colours purchase and shopping experience. If for any reason you wish to return or exchange an item, you can find further details on how to do so below.
We aim to process returns and exchanges as fast as we can, but please allow us up to two weeks during busy periods.
Returning and Exchanging UK orders
For customers within the UK, we offer free returns through Royal Mail Tracked Returns and we will provide a refund based on the terms as set out below.
Please return your item(s) unused and in original condition, as you received it, within 90-days from your date of purchase.
Orders will be refunded via your original payment method.
To return your item(s) to us, simply:
- Fill out our returns form and insert it inside the original Universal Colours packaging with your item(s) securely packaged
- Create and print off your free returns label
- Please retain your proof of postage when you drop off your parcel at the post office
In order for your return to be processed by our team, please take note of the following terms:
- Item(s) can be tried on for sizing, but not worn for activity. Please do not wear items next to the skin when trying them on for hygiene reasons. We ask that bib shorts must be tried on with clean underwear
- Item(s) must be returned with all original packaging intact and tags attached
- Item(s) returned with incomplete or damaged packaging or missing or unattached tags may be refused and we will look to repurpose or donate the item to charity unless you decide to take them back
- Item(s) returned to us in an unsuitable condition may be refused for a refund and we will look to repurpose or donate the item to charity unless you decide to take them back
- Item(s) returned as unused or unworn, but that has clearly been worn or washed may be refused for a refund and we will look to repurpose or donate the item to charity unless you decide to take them back
- Item(s) that are returned without the returns form fully completed could delay the process of your return
- We reserve the right to refuse this free service on a case-by-case basis and we cannot assume responsibility for returned items that are lost in the post
- Anything outside of the Royal Mail maximum size limits will be subject to a charge
- If you pay for a delivery service, we will not refund the delivery costs unless the item is faulty or the incorrect item has been sent to you
- In the case of partial returns, Universal Colours reserves the right to void any discounts and the customer will be liable to pay the full, listed price advertised online
If you wish to exchange an item, please place a new order for the item you want. Please note that it is your responsibility to pay for the return postage costs if you live outside of the UK and that no postage costs are refundable.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
Returning and exchanging international orders
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return unused items and with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
Please note that we currently do not offer free international returns.
Refunds on international returns will include only the amount paid for the products and do not include refunding duties, taxes and fees. This will need to be reclaimed from your local customs office. We will not refund any postage fees, except if the item(s) are faulty or if you have received the wrong product.
We strongly recommend you use a service that provides a certificate of postage and a tracking number as we cannot be held responsible for items that do not reach us.
Please note, that in the case of partial returns, Universal Colours reserves the right to void any discounts and the customer will be liable to pay the full listed price as advertised online.
How do I returns my items?
Fill out our returns form and insert it inside the original Universal Colours packaging with your item(s) securely packaged
On the outside of the package, clearly write “Returned Goods - Failed Sale”.
If you have a Universal Colours account, please log into your account, locate your order and click on 'Return Items' and follow the instructions.
If you do not have a Universal Colours account, please visit our International Returns page and follow the instructions.
Should you need our address:
Universal Colours Returns
Unit D4, Sandown Industrial Park
Please retain your proof of postage and tracking number when you drop off your parcel at the post office
Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations, you have the right to cancel your order for any item bought on this website for a full refund.
This doesn't apply to goods made to the customer's specification or are clearly personalised.
To cancel an order, please contact us or call our team on +44 (0)20 8549 5888.
You can cancel anytime from placing your order up to the end of a period 90 days after you take possession of the goods (or in the case of a multiple order, the last part of the order).
Items should be returned with the original packaging and with any labels still attached and be in a new and unused condition.
We are entitled to deduct an amount from the refund to reflect any loss in value of the goods supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling of the goods by you.
You can contact Global-e at firstname.lastname@example.org or send them a letter to 45 Leather Lane, London, EC1N 7TJ, United Kingdom.